Friday, September 7, 2012

Lost in the Art @FNO

These pants are a STEAL!!!!  Run, don't walk to your nearest H&M!

Top - Zara (here), Pants - H&M (here), Shoes - Zara

I wore my new peplum top and printed pants for Fashion's Night Out in New York City last night.  I was shocked that I didn't see more fashionistas in these bad boys...let me explain...My little sister is off to college this year (so proud of her!) so we decided to do some back to school clothes shopping for her.  Our first stop was H&M.  Of course, I couldn't help but pick up a few things for myself and off her and I went into the fitting room...she grabbed the same pants in red and I, the printed version.  We each came out to get the other's approval and we gave each other the okay and I said 'you know, I shouldn't be shopping!'  Imagine my dumbfounded expression when my sister excitedly screamed 'they're only $12.95!'  What!?!?!?  The amount of money I spend on work pants (usually from Banana) and jeans (which range from Gap/Zara to JBrand/Seven/DL1961) is astronomical compared to this!  I still can't believe it...I ran out of there before they discovered that $12.95 is just way too good of a deal.  



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I must get! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those shoes! They are seriously my faves... I would wear them everyday :)

    -Ashley
    www.pursuitofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete