Monday, October 8, 2012

The Leather LBD

The Row $$$ (here), Malene Birger $$ (here), Karl $ (here)

Love!  Love!  Love this leather dress!  A whole new take on the little black dress - sexier and edgier - love it!  I have been drooling over the first one for quite some time but it's way out of my price range at $3,390...so I decided to do some hunting for a look for less and found the 2nd for $750 and the 3rd for $290.  If you're looking to spice up your little black dress look, go for leather!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, i want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new SEXY black dress! I love that this is in style now. I can't wait to get one for my night on the town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love the leather dress and what a way to spice up the LBD! I love the third one wayyy better than the high end ones!

    ReplyDelete