Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring Fever

Spring can't come soon enough!  Especially for those of you in the north east where the temps are near freezing!  But you have something to look forward to...the newest trend - the craze over ankle straps.  I certainly can't get enough...dying to break out my fave Zara basic sandals that I rocked last summer and look forward to rocking again! Here are a few of my favorites for Spring:

Cobalt: Tibi/Yellow: Prabal Gurung x Target/Black: Zara/Pink: Steve Madden

I'm completely obsessed with the Tibi Pair!  I was lucky enough to have my mom snatch up the Prabal Gurung for Target beauties while I'm in Bermy:)  Love the gold heel on the Zara pair.  The Steve Madden's have a very minimalist look which I like...they come in a few fun colors and I definitely have my eye on the black and gold strap pair.  Which are your favorites?




1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely! Just saw your comment on Pursuit about the Zara shoes... yes, they do fit true to size. Have a video about them going up tomorrow :)

    -Ash
    www.pursuitofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete