Monday, July 9, 2012

Neon Stripes


Top - Zara, Jeans - Gap, Sandals - old Dolce Vita (cute pair here and here)


These jeans are super comfy.  They're light weight and stretchy enough that you don't feel stiff or restricted in them and I love the color!  In the store, they only had this coral color, but online they also have them in orange and what appears to be a minty green color...which of course I may need:)  They can easily be worn dressed up or dressed down. I have worn them with wedges and a dressier top and they looked great.  So this time, I went for a more casual look and wore flat sandals and a loose tank and actually liked the look even better.  This is the second linen tank that I have purchased at Zara (first one here) and they're also really comfortable...although they are a loose fit, they still fall nicely on the body and don't look so boxy.  This striped one comes in other fun colors and is now on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment