Friday, July 6, 2012

Vacation Wish List - Casual Dressy

I don't need a reason to shop and when there's an upcoming vacation, you always think of those perfect pieces that you can add to your wardrobe to make the vacation that much more special.  There are those classic pieces that go with you every year like my Sam Edelman gigi's and my black Victoria's Secret triangle bikini to name a few.  I have already purchased a couple of new items like my retro inspired bikini you saw here, but there are just a few more pieces that I need to make my vacation wardrobe complete!


I own a few pair of sunglasses but they're all plastic frames.  I'm looking for a pair that are a bit dressier and I think the classic Ray Ban aviator style will be perfect.  I also would like a pair of low top Converse in beige...a neutral color and a little dressier than my gym/running sneakers.  These Tory Burch 'thora' sandals are casual yet a little dressier than rubber flip flops. I love the snake print and the colors are neutral enough to be worn with pretty much everything.  Now, if I can just stick to ONLY getting these 3 things!

No comments:

Post a Comment