Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blazin Bright

Orange is my favorite color so when I spotted this blazer in orangey/coral (listed online as red?) on a recent visit to Zara, I was immediately drawn to it.  It's a comfortable cotton material which allows you to move freely although you still get that structured blazer look.  The bright color and light weight make it perfect for those cool summer nights.  It also comes in several other hues so you can get it in your favorite color too!

Blazer - ZaraTank - ZaraJeans - Gap, Wedges - Michael by Michael Kors (similar here)

2 comments:

  1. I love this Zara blazer. I have it in the strawberry color.. It fits perfect and looks great! You can throw on the blazer with any outfit and dress it up immediately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like the cuffs on your jeans...!

    ReplyDelete