Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bermuda Ready

With the current heat wave here in NYC (I'm talking temps in the high 90's feeling like 105!), I was inspired to buy a bikini.  Saw this one at a boutique a few weeks ago on a weekend trip to Philly, but didn't purchase it.  Don't know why?!?!  So the search began...trying to find both the top and bottom in my size.  In the end, I had to buy each piece separately from 2 different places.  Super excited and can't wait to rock it on my summer vaca!  Bermuda, here I come!


 Love the colors of the stripes and the gold trimming!  If you like this pattern/design, it also comes in a few different styles so get your favorite here!

2 comments:

  1. This bikini IS the only thing hotter than the heat wave!Definitely worth the extra foot work.Bermudian babes WATCH OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete