Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Blue Suede Shoes




Top - Guess (here), Pants - Zara (similar here), Shoes - Zara, Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs (here)

I'm back....sorry for the hiatus.  I was on vacation with my hubby celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary :)  
Our last night in Bermuda/Paradise called for dinner, drinks and dancing so I needed a dressy but comfy outfit.  I am a fan of skirts and dresses when dressing up, but when I know there will be dancing involved, I like to wear pants so I can move a lot more freely without flashing anyone :)   So I wore these pink silk (pajama style) pants, a white top and my favorite shoes from last summer.  These were my pop of color with every outfit last year.  I remembered wearing them with a pink dress and thought they'd be perfect with these pants.  I love the combination of the pink and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment