Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Leather Peplum


Top (here), Jacket (here)

A leather peplum top is an absolute must have for fall...you can easily pair it with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans and instantly have a sexy, edgy, girly look.
And this jacket!!!!!!!  I have had my leather bomber jacket for many years now and still absolutely love it, but I mostly wear it with jeans or pants.  Although I have been tempted many times to rock it with skirts and dresses, it just never went well, but I have finally discovered the perfect leather jacket.  The leather and peplum style have just enough edge to be worn casually with jeans and sneakers/boots, but also enough femininity to be worn with a cocktail dress.

3 comments:

  1. I so need that top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! My girl would love this top! Plus, she would look hot in it! Maybe I'll get it for her... Just maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them both, definately need that jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete