Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Magazine Clutch

Love! Love! Love this clutch!  I first spotted Kerry Washington with it here and thought what a cool, unique and perfect accessory for those basic outfits that need a touch of fun.  A few months later, a post from one of my favorite bloggers featured the bag and it was on sale!  So of course I thought, it must be meant to be!  I emailed my husband asking his opinion and when I went to purchase it, it was already sold out:(  Of course, I was disappointed so imagine my surprise and elation, when he surprised me with an early birthday gift just a few days later!  Can't wait to rock it!!!

It's sold out online, but after some research, it looks like it may be available at Kate Spade outlets.  Here's the link to the Kate Spade blog discussing the idea behind the bag.

5 comments:

  1. This clutch is adorable. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutch!!! What a great gift! Can’t wait to see follow up pictures of you using the clutch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! can't wait to see an outfit with it. (vicky)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo creative and unique. If I were to see someone holding it I would never in a million years think that is was a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous husband...lucky you! :-)

    ReplyDelete