Monday, June 25, 2012

The New Classic

When speaking of classic pieces, the first things that come to mind are the LBD (little black dress), a black blazer, white button down, and now a pair of skinny jeans.  I believe a black pair are a definite wardrobe staple.  They can easily be worn with a pair of cute flats or your hottest heels!  They can be worn with an old t-shirt or that beautiful new blouse you have your eye on.  I wore mine this weekend with my new 'go-to' heels and a blouse in my favorite color.  It was the perfect outfit for an evening in the city where the temps dropped low enough for the long sleeves but not enough for an additional layer.  The blouse has concealed front buttons and pretty gold cuffs and shoulder detailing.

 Top - Zara (similar here and here), Jeans (similar here), Sandals - Zara (here)

By the way, how awesome is this neon chair that I fell in love with at High Line Park!

3 comments:

  1. Omg Love the whole outfit but i cant keep My eye off those shoes...ugh its to die for, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is a winner! Love it. M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of color in your environment to enhance your outfits. Very cool. M.

    ReplyDelete