Monday, June 11, 2012

Living on a Wedge

Finally!  I am a huge fan of fashion blogs...honestly, I'm quite obsessed with them and have thought about starting my own for some time.  So here it is!  Fashion is my passion, hobby and I believe the best form of self expression.  You are your own Stylist!...even if you are your only client;)
Hope you enjoy my love affair with fashion!

Top - H&M (similar here), Pants - Zara, Belt - Banana Republic, Wedges - Michael by Michael Kors (similar here)

I searched high and low for these wedges last summer.  I don't remember where I first spotted them, but I remember my 'I have to have these!' obsession with them.  At the time, I was still planning my wedding and had gone into Filene's Basement looking for a suit for the ring bearer which happened to be by the shoe department!!!  So I decided to browse their selection and when I spotted the 'I have to have these!' wedges in my size, I nearly died and went to heaven :)  So here they are in stride almost a year later and they're still one of my favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm excited to see some cool thoughts and photos , you ate definitely a trend setter, congrats on bringing your style to the web!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit; so happy that you have begun blogging it will be fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always did have a great sense of style. Looking forward to seeing all the great fashion to come! Mayte here.

    ReplyDelete