Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Perfect Travel Bag

Roomy enough for all of your travel essentials...magazines, iPad, sunglass case, snacks, passport, wallet and even those valuables (jewelry) that you don't like to check in with your luggage.
It's super cute and comes in fun colors!  Have my eye on the meteorite blue.

via Nordstrom

I'm a fan of Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags.  Many are stylish, yet classic, and great quality which is a necessity when purchasing a handbag.  My MARC by MARC JACOBS DR Q HILLIER HOBO has been in heavy rotation for almost 3 years now.  It's my 'go-to' bag, mostly used for work so it's worn about 5 times a week and is still in great condition.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this bag, it is very cute. I am going away in July and have been looking for a bag big enough to hold everything and that is easy to carry. Thanks for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stylish and affordale. Two things that go great together!

    ReplyDelete